Tuesday 6 April 2010

Some sad news....


Lavender frosties
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
Sunday evening I was just about to start a torching when I had a visit from my mum and dad. Sadly my Uncle had died earlier that day. He was the oldest of 3 children with only 11 months between him and my dad and he died following a long ish illness with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Picks disease. Sadly we watched my Grandad die of it as well in 2000. Diagnosis can only be confirmed post mortem but we are gutted!

I am not gonna bore you anymore but please google PSP and learn a little about a horrible disease that may affect you or your family one day. I am planning to do a charity run later this year for it more news to follow

My cousin Steve (my uncles eldest son) is running the London Marathon later this month to raise money and awareness. If you want to donate please follow this link. Please do not be offended by my blatant advertising of this donation is purely voluntary and I only highlight is as it is a subject close to my heart.

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment