Friday 14 May 2010

Deep purple earrings


Deep purple earrings
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
Introducing my new range of earrings! These are still needing a little tidy up but I have been hanging on for ages to show you guys these and finally got them glued today!!! They measure approx 7mm across and have been glued with a strong epoxy to a sterling silver post. Once I have tidied them up they will be for sale in my Etsy shop. Expect many more in different colours etc and of course if you have a special request for a colour then please do not hesitate to contact me . They are selling for £8 a pair.

TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sam, these are fab! The colours remind me of a bourgainvillea plant - great for Summer. I'm sure these are going to be a good seller for you. Well done!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete