Tuesday 22 June 2010

Closing down

It is with great regret that I am announcing the closure of Aurorabeadz. This is with immediate effect and for the indefinite future. I am not sure about this blog at the moment so I am not going to delete it but postings may be few and far between. 

Thank you for sharing my glassy journey this far. I sincerely hope it has not ended I am not selling my equipment but I am taking a step out for a while  and am not sure how long that will be!!!

TTFN, thank you for reading, for buying and for being with me
Sam xxx

2 comments:

  1. Really sorry to hear that. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam,
    Am also sorry to hear that - but you can always come back to it. Sometimes you need to put things on the back burner for a bit. Wishing you all the best!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete