Thursday 10 December 2009

Robin


Robin
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
So my bead mojo is still somewhat lacking but no such problem in the silver clay department.

This little guy is inspired by my friends Christmas decorations she has doves in cages trailing from her banisters and I thought I could make that! Or something like it! So here is my bird. He still needs a bit of finishing but I am very pleased with him! I don't think I am gonna make a cage but I think I will solder a ring to his back and string him from a necklace!

What do you think?? I hope all your Christmas plans a re going well. I think I may have finished the girls presents but you never know what you may stumble across.

Oh and finally before I go to work I think I have a tutorial in this months Beads and Beyond! I will get it tomorrow so can let you know then if I have or not ;o)

TTFN xx

2 comments: