Thursday 25 March 2010

dichro surprise


dichro surprise
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
This has got to be the largest bead I have made to date! I can't find my bloomin calipers but it is approx 30mm across. It is made from Neo Lavendar shift from Bullseye which means that it changes its appearance depending on the type of light it is in. I adore this glass and to make it even more magical there are lines of dichroic stringer wrapped around it and encased so in the sunlight (which there has been a distinct lack of the last 3 days!) it glitters! I struggle to capture that bit for you but have tried my best!

I will make more of these I think but at around 45 mins for this simple bead with very little detail I will not be churning them out by the ton hee hee

TTFN x

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Sam, neo lavendar is one of my favourite bullseye colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty Sam, love the colour. B xx

    ReplyDelete