Friday 2 October 2009

Oops how time flies...


....I am so sorry it has been over a week since I last posted but I have been soooo busy!

A quick recap since I last blogged...

Last Saturday I went down to Margate Old Town and met some fantastic people who are busy developing Margate's Art Quarter. They had a 2 day market going on and offered me a stall for the Sunday. This was too good an opportunity to miss so on Sunday I did my first market! I had a fab time, met some gorgeous people and am most definitely doing it again. In fact I am doing it in December I will find the link for you later and post a bit more about it!

I met a lady called Janet who is one of the people who runs the Ingoldsby Gallery in Lombard Street in Margate and yesterday I went to meet her to discuss my showing some jewellery there. The outcome of that meeting was that I am going to design some jewellery that will be exclusively available through the Gallery. This will be on show from the end of November onwards.

Wednesday I met up with Keiara and we went over how we are going to put our display together for the Big Bead Show. Eeekkk.....it is only 2 weeks away and I have not got nearly enough stock!
Keiara's husband has come up trumps for us and made some gorgeous display stands and our display is going to look absolutely awesome. The picture above is just a little taster of what I am taking with me!

Next Monday I am doing some tuition which I am really looking forward to, I have a tutorial to finish for Beads and Beyond Magazine as well as the Readers Challenge which I have been asked to do again! So all in all things are verrrryyyyy busy. I am totally loving it thank you everyone for supporting me for buying my beads and just thank you.....

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment