Thursday 28 January 2010

Life's a peach


Life's a peach
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
You know when you make something and you think it looks completely gorgeous then you go and see other peoples work and look at your own and think hmm...... well I just did that! Don't worry I am not gonna get all "my beads are not good enough..." but I wonder if I will ever make something complex!

This set and the other set I just put on Flickr called Bullseye twister were the result of 2 hours beading today and I am very happy with them! The photos are not fab cos they were taken indoors with naff lighting I hope for a little sun tomorrow morning so I can take some proper piccies. These will be available on my website to sell by lunchtime!

TTFN xx

4 comments:

  1. They're lovey. Subtle and delicious.

    Sometimes beads can be too elaborate in trying hard to be different, in my very humble and inexperienced view. That makes it more difficult to make them into something wearable. The crazy stuff has a smaller market. Simple and classy beads like yours can be dressed up or just left to speak for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colour, not seen that one before, but then I dont know much about Bullseye glass. Your beads are always beautiful and I agree with Jean you dont have to make elaborate or complex beads, your beads are very wearable and we all have our own style and you should be proud of them they are always perfectly made and very classical, they suit you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, i've nominated you for a sunshine award! please visit my blog to claim it http://silvergemsdesigns.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete