Wednesday 13 January 2010

New Years Day


P1020996
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
Tony, Savannah and I went for a walk New Years Day there had been a couple of snow showers and more were threatening so we decided to go for a bracing walk along Margate beach and along the promenade to Garlinge where my parents live! The picture you can see here was the sight that greeted us along the seafront shortly before a hefty snow shower hit us! At this moment things were calm and it was quite pleasant walking along then the wind picked up and it snowed very heavily for about 20 minutes!

I love this picture I am not a very good photographer usually but I am quite pleased with this. There are a couple more in my flickr album if you want to have a look !

On the bead front I have had a good day today making beadies. The kiln is ramping down now so I guess I will have to wait till the morning to see what I have waiting for me in there. I am actually hoping to get some time in on Friday as well which will be really nice! My parcel from USA has arrived at last as well, I gotta pay £20 customs charges before I can pick it up so I should have that tomorrow! All very exciting!!!

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment