Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pinks bracelet


pinks bracelet
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
This was a commission for a friend who wanted a bracelet in pinks and purple. The beads are all handmade by me and accompanied with swarovski crystal bicones and I cut all the jump rings myself as well and made the simple 2 - in - 2 chain . I am very pleased with this, it is lovely to wear and sits comfortably on the wrist! I hope my client likes it as well!!!

Other news: some places are apparently having a return to the snow today! Nothing here at the mo which I am very pleased about. What....I hear you cry I thought you liked snow! Well I do but I had a little accident on Monday when I fell down my stairs and I am a little battered and bruised (although not as much as I thought I would be!) but stepping out on snow and ice simply does not appeal right now!!! I hope it is not to bad where you guys are.

TTFN xx

4 comments: