Friday 19 December 2008

My head is a spinnin'....

...you know how when you get an idea it becomes all consuming well....I don't get them very often but I have had one. Nothing to original you understand but something that feels very right and a brill idea for me! I have done a little research and I can't find to much around where I live so it looks like it might be a goer.

What? I hear you cry. What on earth are you rambling on about Sam. I'll tell you.

CHILDRENS PARTIES

I have 2 girls of my own who adore making jewellery with me why not share this with other children. Instead of getting a party bag full of sweets and junk that just gets thrown away I can provide the equipment, tools and knowledge for children to make their own piece of jewellery. I can do simple elasticated bracelets for 5 - 8 year olds and the 9 - 15 year olds can make their own charm bracelet. I can show them some simple wire wrapping etc. they all get to use their creative sides and make something special for themselves! I want to do one now and see how it goes!!!!!
I know this is not a new idea there are people around that do this already what is my spin? My own handmade beads for a start but I guess I need to think about why my parties are special!
I am so excited come on 2009
TTFNx

No comments:

Post a Comment