Monday 9 November 2009

Hollow beads


goldstone hollow a
Originally uploaded by aurorabeadz
I first made hollow beads about 18 months ago but simply could not get their shape right. I thought I would have another go and if you follow my blog you will know that I have made a few that I am happy with and have sold! This is last nights bead, amethyst with goldstone stringer and I love it! Do I say that a lot ?... sorry but I am very happy with the way this bead turned out! It is going up on my Etsy shop shortly and there are more views of it there for you to gaze upon ;o)

TTFN xx

3 comments:

  1. You have every reason to be happy with this gorgeous bead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note to say thank you for the GORGEOUS beads that arrived very promptly. Can't wait to get started with them.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete