Wednesday 24 June 2009

Going spotty dotty and lovin it!



Quick preview of the beads I will be putting up for sale later today. I am totally loving making these. To begin with it seemed really hard work and not much fun spending 15 mins on each bead but last night I made the white and grey ones and just totally found my groove (does that sound 80's naff or what!!!)

Do you know I think that taking my time and making bigger beads may actually help my impatience and concentration. Expect lots more dots! I kinda knew last summer when I introduced my "Dotty Mayhem" series that dots may feature heavily in my work and you know what I am even more convinced now that that is the case. I DO DOTS and I love them.

Better see if my customers like them as well before I get to excited.
TTFN x

3 comments: