Tuesday 30 June 2009

Well I tried my best.....

I had my interview today for the job I hope to be successful in getting. I find it really hard to assess how well things like this go. I think (hope) it went well. Just gotta wait now and see and fingers crossed it will go my way!

I have managed to get a few beadies made this week and I have been quite secretive in showing them off to you. They will be uploaded to my website tomorrow and I am hoping to get a couple of bags and / or business card holders up for sale as well in my Etsy shop.

Right best be off things to do and children to sort out!!!
TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. Study your resume carefully so that you'll be able to backup your claims to your various skills and abilities. Be logical in answering questions and apply common sense.

    ReplyDelete