Sunday 7 June 2009

Prize Draw




I have decided to have another prize draw so in order to win the pendant that you can see above (necklace NOT included!) all you have to do it go to my website and join my mailing list. Everyone who is already on there will automatically be entered but there are a lot of emails that do not seem to work so it is good to get updated emails and to get new people to join.

This prize draw will run till Friday 12th June midday and I will do the draw using a random number generator that afternoon and notify the winner on this blog!

I hope you like the prize!!

TTFNx

3 comments:

  1. Didnt realise I hadnt joined your mailing list, naughty girl!! I have now. :0)) Lovely necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea - I've just joined your mailing list. What a lovely clear and pretty blog too.
    found my way here via Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and welcome to my musings!!!

    ReplyDelete