Saturday 27 September 2008

Art clay and beads



Knowing that I have dabbled with PMC and Art clay previously my sister has asked me to make her a pendant necklace with fingerprints of her 2 children on it. I have come up with a design she likes but thought I ought to see if I could actually do it. So....here is the result. I used my 2 girls as guinea pigs and I am completely chuffed with the result! I can make stuff!!! I truly love this and am so happy with it I am wearing it now and not sure it will ever come off!!!

Mmmm...life is not to bad again for the mo!!!

TTFNx

3 comments:

  1. That is absolutely awesome! It's good to see you've got your creative juices flowing again, as well as a bit of belief in yourself! I know you're fab, and everyone at work always asks if I'm wearing your beads (which invariably, I am!) so when you have low times, which you will have, just think back on all the amazing stuff you have done. We all love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fantastic idea and the pendant is gorgeous (especially the bead) and the cute hearts, its such a simple idea. WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. right lovey, love this too bits can i order one PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE XXXXXXXXXXXX Sam

    ReplyDelete