Sunday 28 September 2008

New week coming up.

Well there goes another weekend! At least the weather has been nice. What have you all been up to? I spent yesterday making the pendant I posted in yesterdays blog entry as well as taking my youngest daughter to the park. She loves the park, she could quite happily spent days on the swings, personally that swinging motion makes me feel quite sick!!!

I really enjoyed making the fingerprint hearts and have decided that I am going to make them to sell and I am signing up to do the instructors course so I can teach it. This in combination with my glass beads makes for quite a cool business I hope. I have also been pootling around the internet looking at jewellery and design courses. Something tickling in the back of my mind.

I went to see a medium on Friday and she was quite positive about a job change although she was more specific about promotion rather than a complete change. I did specifically ask if a career change was likely and she said possibly. Lets see what happens eh!

I must go, I am having an argument with my 3 year old about cleaning up her mess! Kids eh!...

TTFNx

1 comment:

  1. You GO GIRL I think you've got some good creative ideas a flowing!! Whooaaaa!!!
    Btw will come and say hello at the BIG BEAD SHOW.

    ReplyDelete