Saturday 15 November 2008

Saturday night and everything is alright...

I am going up my studio (shed!) in a while and I can't wait. I have an order to fill for my spacer beads which are doing really quite well. I have to say thank you to Sarah for the idea and for being a fab customer...Thank you...I also have a friend coming round tonight who makes her own jewellery but wants to have a go at glass bead making and I am really looking forward to showing her around the torch. I am going to persuade her to bring some of her stuff to my jewellery party on 5th Dec and sell it! Hopefully she is going to bring some stuff with her tonight so I can have a gander.
So...off I go to the torch. I might be back tonight if not I will return tomorrow and let you know how the evening pans out.
TTFNx

No comments:

Post a Comment