Thursday 6 November 2008

A very productive day

Overall today has been very productive. I have been at the day job for the most part but I have had one of those days where I feel like I have really managed to get stuff done! Perhpas because I was working from home I am not sure usually working from home can be quite challenging you have to be so disciplined!!!

On the bead and jewellery front I have loaded loads of stuff for sale onto my website go take a look http://www.aurorabeadz.co.uk/ there are new bead sets and new pieces of jewellery ready for the buying!!! With Christmas on the horizon having a unique gift such as a piece of jewellery that is handmade can be so special. I really must try to get into men's jewellery!

I emailed the local paper a couple of days ago as well to see if they would be interested in doing an article about me and guess what...they are! The photographer is coming tomorrow and again some more advertising for me! Things are looking good. I am feeling very well, much better than I have been of late and business wise the slack period of October seems to be fading! Onwards and upwards as they say!!!

Right young child to bath so best be off now.
TTFNx

No comments:

Post a Comment