Tuesday 14 October 2008

I have had fun today

I have been making beads. I am still in dotty mayhem mode but I have gone large! (Big mac and fries with that!!!) I have made 2 sets that I am completely chuffed to bits with. One of them has been cleaned and temporarily strung already the other set is in the kiln I will have to see what the kiln fairies leave me in the morning! I think I may have my competition entry! But I am so chuffed with them that I wanna show em off! Mm...will have to see what I think in the morning! maybe play with the design a bit more and refine it before I submit it!

What I have realised is that I am not that brill with the presses. So...I sold them! I have just bought one that I am waiting to be delivered but this is one that I have been after for a while the others were impulse buys cos they seemed like a good idea!

I have 2 orders for the art clay fingerprint pendants and a third just waiting for the necklaces to be delivered so I am doing ok again at the moment! I hope this continues and that the bead show is successful as well. As much as I keep telling myself not to expect to much my hopes are high!!

Right I need food so I am off now. See you soon...Oh and a photo session is booked for tomorrow evening so stock will be going up on the website tomorrow or Thursday so don't forget to have a look!!!

TTFNx

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see what you have been making. Glad things are going well for you. :D

    ReplyDelete