Monday 25 May 2009

8 Things.....

Ah ha I have been tagged again to do the 8 things post. My tags are from Kelly at Kebo Jewellery and Helen at Blue Fairy Apologies for not doing this first time round hopefully this will make up for it! So what is 8 things?

The rules are:
1) Mention the name (s) of the person who tagged you
2) Do the lists of 8
3) Tag 8 bloggers of your choice
4) let them know that they have been tagged.

So...

8 Things I am looking forward to
  1. Getting better
  2. Watching my beautiful girls growing up
  3. Summer holiday
  4. Growing old with my amazing husband
  5. Playing Mario kart with my eldest daughter and beating her (ha ha ha)
  6. Going out for a walk this afternoon along the beach
  7. Making better beads
  8. Developing my sewing skills
8 things I did yesterday
  1. Cooked a roast chicken dinner (mmm....)
  2. Bathed my youngest daughter (I love bath time)
  3. Made some beads
  4. Showed a friend how to make glass beads
  5. Had a lie in (again!!)
  6. Kissed and hugged my husband
  7. Was sociable with some old friends (I am struggling with being with people a bit so this was brilliant)
  8. Comforted my oldest daughter who has a nasty cold and was feeling quite poorly
8 things I wish I could do
  1. Be an at home mum
  2. Have a successful jewellery and handbag business that means I can stay at home and work
  3. Be happy ( I know that is up to me!!!)
  4. Have a bit more money so that we don't have to watch the pennies so much
  5. Draw (sorry helen I know I have copied that!!)
  6. Write a novel
Sorry struggling for 7 and 8

8 shows I watch ( in no particular order)
  1. 24
  2. Eastenders
  3. Britains got Talent
  4. The Apprentice
  5. 6 O'Clock evening news
  6. Road Wars
  7. Air Crash Investigations
  8. Deadliest Catch
8 people I am tagging
  1. Karen at Scrapbook Sisters
  2. Kandice at Coloraddiction
  3. Veryan at Beady Pool
  4. Dawn at Zelda Zog
  5. Emma at The Little Bead Shop
  6. Vicki at Swiss Side Jewellery
  7. Becci at Fired Silver
  8. Clair at Claire Wolfe
Over to you guys!!!

TTFNx

No comments:

Post a Comment