Friday 22 May 2009

Tonights offering!



I have got the sewing machine out again tonight and made this! It is a business card holder from an Amy Butler pattern free on the Internet. I think I may have a new hobby. Again there are a few errors but I personally think it is 100% better than the bag last night I felt so much more confident and using the pattern really helped me not to make stoopid novice mistakes! I should stop being so hard on myself I am a sewing novice so mistakes are to be expected!!!

Other news...My GP has signed me off for another 2 weeks. Generally I don't feel to bad except when I am with people! I have withdrawn completely and am very happy at home making beads and sewing and generally being my own company. I am getting out and about like Tesco's shopping but not really seen or spoken to anyone for 2 weeks except on here. I am on the Frit Happens forum a little bit still but quieter than usual. Bizarrely the anxiety is becoming an issue but hopefuly over the next 2 - 4 weeks things should settle down as the new meds kick in!

Tony has friends coming down from London this weekend so very little sewing or beads will be made, it is someone I have met before so it will be good for me to come out of my shell a bit and see how being in company affects me! Be Monday before I get to the machine or the torch again!

Anyway best be off, thank you for sticking with me and for listening to me it is appreciated
TTFN xxx

1 comment:

  1. Looking good babes - is there no end to your talents? xxx

    ReplyDelete