Thursday 20 August 2009

I have been soldering!!!

and made these...

The 2 top ones are fresh from the safety pickle. The bottom left is ready to hammer I have filed it down to remove where the solder join is and the bottom right is hammered!!!

What have I used my first ever soldered ring for?

Here you go...what do you think!

Personally I love it and I think a necklace of this ilk shall be the prize for my August prize draw. All you have to do is become a fan of Aurorabeadz on Facebook and on the evening of 31st August I will use a random number selector to pick a winner. You wil have a choice of pink blue or green as the theme for your prize! You can find a link to my fan page on facebook to the right of my blog page!

TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely job Sam! Pink or blue for my prize please! Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete