Wednesday 12 August 2009

Public information service!!!

It has been nearly a week since my last post but I don't really have much to show you. I have not had a decent torch session since last week due to my camping trip and yesterday evening I filled a spacer bead order. I was hoping to go up to my shed tonight but a temperature of 39.6 C shivers, then sweating and an appaling headache have put paid to that. My throat is coated with white spots so I think a hefty case of tonsillitus is my friend right now so it will likely be Monday before I get back on the torch again boo!!!

We had an absolute blast camping and are planning on going again in September but a new air bed is definitely in order as well as a camping heater cos September will be a little chilly at night! I have done a lot of research on air beds and Aerobed are coming up trumps. Are any of you reading this blog campers and if so do you have any recommendations. I would be interested to hear.

Bear with me guys normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

TTFN x

1 comment: