Monday 24 August 2009

This weeks sneak peek!

A little preview of what I will be listing in my shop and in Etsy this week as I have rather neglected my Etsy shop these last couple of weeks! The set of beads on the left are my new Crackle range so called as they look like the crackle paint effect on old furniture. This effect is easy to get simply exploit the "webbing effect" that dark ivory has when you get it really hot! I think there may be more of these in different colours! I will be updating my shop somethime Wednesday sadly I cannot give a time as I am not sure what I am doing cos Tony is off this week so we are getting some serious family time in! Imogen is even on a seeing her friends reduction so she can spend some time with us! Not sure how well that has gone down but we have a few ideas of how to make this week interesting on a serious budget!

Anyway must be off
TTFNxx

1 comment:

  1. Owwwwww! They are all lovely but I do like the purple and blue dotty ones. Have a lovely family week, we are doing some of that too for the last week of the hols. :0)) If I can B off the PC! Tut! Some hope!!!

    ReplyDelete