Saturday 11 April 2009

Long weekend!

Not that I would notcie cos I am in the middle of 2 weeks off!!! But this is the Easter long weekend. What do you all have planned?

In the good old British tradition of DIY Tony is in the garden sorting out the little patio area that is going around mine and his sheds (His and hers sheds sad I know!!!) The sun is out and it is a beautiful day. Savannah is on her 3rd Disney movie of the day. That child has square eyes and I know she should not watch that much TV but it gives me periods of peace where I can get on with stuff! Imogen is off with her dad this weekend and I have not actually see that much of her so far this hol she has been on 3 different sleepovers!!! I may try to get some beads made today but not sure I will, I have just finished tumbling some silver that I have made from art clay and I have a couple of orders that need sorting out.

Debs beads look fab from her taster session on Thursday I have just posted them but I have a photo and when she gives me the nod I will post them for all to see.

Right best be off things to do, have a lovely restful Easter weekend

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment