Wednesday 8 April 2009

Oh no ran out of gas...



I was on a complete roll on Monday I made a ton of beads some for orders very simple spacer beads but I also got the time and mojo to play with different designs. And then me gas ran out.......
Should not moan really I knew it was on its way out cos I had it for over a year. It is a 19kg cannister so quite big and I only get a max of 10 hours a week on the torch if that sometimes. I am glad it ran out monday cos I have a lesson booked for tomorrow and it would have been pretty dire to have the gas run out in the middle of teaching :-/

Anyway I am sitting here now waiting for the postman my glass order should be arriving and then I gotta go out and get new gas and post Victoria's prize from my prize draw.

I will be back up studio tonight for another session on the torch to complete an order for spacer beads and then to carry on playing with a couple of designs! I have updated my website with new beads and also my Etsy shop. Links are over on the right hand side of this page.

Happy Wednesday to you all

TTFN xx

No comments:

Post a Comment