Saturday 18 April 2009

RIP Gary

I know I said I was not going to post things that are a bit sad etc but I just want to post a tribute to an old school friend I had just got back in touch with. Gary and I went to primary and secondary school together so I knew him from the age of 5 till leaving secondary school!

Gary Toms was fatally injured in the line of duty last week and sadly his life support was turned off yesterday. I have not seen Gary for years and had not really spoken to him directly through Facebook but he agreed to be my friend on there so we were in touch. Like most things life gets so busy that catching up with old friends can be pushed to one side and then one day they are gone.

Gary leaves behind his wife Clare and I understand his parents are still down here in Margate. My thoughts are with you all at this very sad time.

RIP Gary you will be missed
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment