Saturday 25 April 2009

Pink just had to go!

As much as I like pink the background and theme for this blog was just starting to get to much! So I thought I had better grow up and so I have gone for a much more calming blue. I do hope you like it. I have also gone for the wider screen so you don't always have to scroll down to read my musings.

News....I asked my friends on Facebook to choose a colour this evening and Sabine chose yellow so I chose blue to compliment it and have spent the evening making yellow and blue beads and actually have enjoyed myself. I have made a few big beads and a set which I will show you tomorrow once they have finished annealing in the kiln.

Anyway best be off spend a bit of time with my hubby before I crash for the night!!!

See you tomorrow
TTFN xx

1 comment: