Monday 20 April 2009

Yes I am procrastinating....







...first day back at work and 4 essays to mark so I thought I would get them done and out of the way tonight but can I??? Can I heck.....;-/
I am procrastinating!

I had a lovely surprise this morning. Becci from Fired Silver has sent me my prize from her mailing list prize draw a little while ago and it is just beautiful. I have not had a chance to take piccy yet as it is round my neck as we speak but I absolutely love it. Thank you Becci you are a fantastic person!

I also thought I would share with you some of the jewellery I have made since getting home from the Flame Off. I love macrame (in case you had not noticed) and some years ago I bought a necklace that was adjustable and could not work out how the fastener work. Now I have!!! I bought a couple of books on knots and macrame over the weekend and made the necklaces above. The first 2 are plain wooden beads I have had knocking around for some time and the 3rd necklace is made with my own handmade glass beads and silver. I have kept the 3rd one for myself but the other 2 will be available for sale on my website and Etsy tomorrow!

Right best be off got essays to mark!!! Day off tomorrow and Savannah is at thte childminder so I get to play on my torch hopefully!!! Yay!!

TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. God, girl, you've been busy!! (I've done NOTHING since getting back!) Love love love the bottom one especially xx

    ReplyDelete