Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bullseye

I have just placed an order for more of this scrummy glass! I am really enjoying playing with it although the sampler pack I bought consists of unlabelled rods so I have no idea what I am using!!! I am treating myself to 2 rods of colour each time I order and playing with each colour! I will be back up the studio (shed) tonight so I can play a bit more!

I will have some pictures later of my haul from Sunday night, my mum is going to a wedding in 2 weeks and she is wearing a pink and grey outfit and has asked me to make her some pink and grey jewellery. In keeping with the theme lately of my greys and purple etched bracelelt and the greens and blues etched bracelet I have made loads of small beads in the various pinks and greys and some larger ones round and pressed to make some jewellery with. Got a few more greys and pinks to work through tonight and then can show my mum and get making! I like pink and grey together not too girly but not to austere either, casual and smart etc etc. I will post pictures later!!

Gotta go see you soon
TTFNxx

1 comment: