Friday 6 March 2009

Celebration time..

I think March may be a very important month for me and cause for celebration. Why is this? Well...
1) I have had 5000 visitors to my website
2) I have my logo sorted
3) Aurorabeadz is about to celebrate it's first birthday (23rd)

This calls for a little celebration. I need to think this through a bit so watch this space but I feel a little celebratory giveaway coming. I would like to try to do something a little unusual so I will return in next day or so with details.

Can I just say thank you to all my past customers and to all those who have supported me and continue to support me in this venture. I am having a fab time with all the people I have met and all those who support me, I have made some awesome friends both in person and "virtually" and want this to continue for many years to come.

Thank you
TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh the 23rd is a very special day - it's my sons bday as well :) Congrats on all those visitors - hope you celebrate in style.

    ReplyDelete