Monday 16 March 2009

Whats new pussycat?

Nope there is nothing about cats in this blog and not a lot new either so not really sure why I called this post what I have but it caught your attention. Another week begins not much planned for this week, got lots of teaching on in my day job for the next couple of weeks and then it settles for a bit. 3 weeks and I am on Easter hols, I said it before and I say it again time is just flying by....
I had a productive evening on torch last night only made single colour beads in pinks and greys and filled an order but should get a good couple of bracelets and other jewellery out of them. I got lots of orders to place for stock to make jewellery and tomorrow is my day off so I can get it all sorted!

Right short and sweet but Savannah needs to go to bed so I best be off, Tony is on the phone to his brother in Switzerland so it is my turn to put her to bed and read a billion stories...

TTFN x

No comments:

Post a Comment