Thursday 19 March 2009

Plinky

There have been times lately that I have struggled for things to say mostly cos my life is fairly mundane and right now I have been quite busy in the day job with teaching committments 6 hours a day 3 days a week. One more week and things quieten down a little which will be nice! Anyway there is a website on the Internet that offers you a prompt service if you are struggling for things to Twitter or Facebook or blog or if you are just generally a saddo geek like mw who spends an inordinate amount of time on the internet doing not very much at all!!! Anyway Plinky can be found here Go have a look see what you think! I will try to find out who I am on there and link to it so you can follow me there as well if you want!

Anyway struggling a little for topics to discuss tonight so the post below about Top Gun was prompted by Plinky.

Go on its a bit random and a bit fun!!!

TTFN x

This is me on Plinky Sam Halliwell

No comments:

Post a Comment