Wednesday 11 March 2009

I love Wednesdays.



Even this one. Wednesdays are my day off from my "day job" and even though today I have got work to do (essays to mark and lesson to prep) I still enjoy the relaxed feeling it gives me! Here we are at nearly 11 in the morning and I am still in my PJ's, pottering around. Savannah has got pre school at half 12 so I will drop her off whip round Tesco and then get home to my marking (joy!!!) But I have still managed to get a bit of jewellery making in. I am having a jewellery party on 3rd April so I really need to get some stock sorted. The pictures above are the latest in my bracelet collection. These are so darned simple but so bloomin gorgeous I think there will be more. I especially love the etched glass effect.

Right I suppose I had better get myself sorted!

TTFN x

1 comment: