Tuesday 26 August 2008

Not gonna talk beads today!!!


I have had a lovely day!

We went for a bike ride to Reculver reckon about 20 - 25 mile round trip along the sea shore! The photo has (from left to right) my nephew Alex, my dad holding my niece Lucy, next to them is me. Behind me is my youngest daughter sitting on my husbands lap and next to him my eldest daughter. The lady in the pink T-shirt is my youngest sister Judith and next to her her son Andrew. Lucy is hers as well! My mum was working as was my other sister and both their husbands!!

The weather was not to bad, bit windy in places but fab for riding warm but with little sunshine. We had a picnic at Reculver before riding home. Follow this link for Wiki info on Reculver http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reculver

Poor Imogen (my eldest) she had never cycled that far before and really struggled about halfway and then we introduced her to the wonders of gears on the bike! She seemed to grasp it and coped very well indeed with the cycle home! I have uploaded all the photos onto facebook which hopefully you can follow from this link http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=55707&l=60f29&id=543460738

Now my ass is killing me! I ache all over and am gonna pay for it in the morning but it has been such a lovely day! Days like this make me very happy! Family are so important and I love mine to bits!

TTFNx

No comments:

Post a Comment