Friday 30 January 2009

Art Clay headpins





For those of you who follow my blog I posted a picture a couple of days ago of some headpins I was working on. Well I have finished them and I am so chuffed with them I will be making more I think! And I think (if you guys like them) I may sell some!!! If you click on the photo you should be able to see a bigger picture!!!

The wire is 1.5mm fine silver wire and they were all fired in the kiln before being tumbled and a final polish! Again the photography is not the best but I took them, my photography skills are dire!!!!

I made a flower pendant and the heart that i posted the other day as well but my heavey handed ness got the better of me and the heart broke beyond repair and the flower annoyed me cos it just simply would not mend!!! so I have put them into my recycle collection and am awaiting a new order of Art Clay to start them again!!! It is all a learning process eh!!!

Would love to hear your comments

TTFN x

3 comments:

  1. very nice headpins well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Saffie! Love them. Really stunning.
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooooooh Sam these are looooooovely! I think perhaps you should bring some with you on your next visit!! ;) xox

    ReplyDelete