Monday 26 January 2009

Oops......

....it would appear that there has been a minor (!) cock up in the Beads and Beyond Competition that I entered. A large number of us have apparently sent our entries to the wrong email address which was not checked in the printed mag!!! This means that we have all been given the chance to resubmit our entries and judging has been suspended until the end of Feb. OMG!!! More waiting!!! Honestly this has been quite stressful. Anyways I will duly resubmit my beads and wait to see the end result.........
Any suggestions for making the waiting less painful!!! At least I am not alone! Good luck once again to everyone who entered lets hope we all get showcased!!!

TTFNx

2 comments:

  1. oh no , I hope you do well, would chocolate help with the stress ;o)

    ReplyDelete