Friday 9 January 2009

Sneak preview!





















As promised here is a sneak preview of the first 4 sets of beads in my Spring 2009 collection. They are not up on my website yet because the January sale is still on but they will be up for sale from 17th January 2009. The bottom right set is my favourite set. I love the effect and sadly this is only a small set as this is what I was making when I started to get anxious about Savannah and the toothpaste episode! I would love to know what you think of them :-)

I am finishing the photos and tutorial tonight for Beads and Beyond after much gnashing of teeth with RAW format and JPEG and I am not even going to get into the technical stuff! Anyway I will post the pictures once they are all done!

I have a friend who has her own blog and website. She is a scrapbooker (is that a word) and card maker with some wicked stuff on her site so go take a look! Scrapbook Sisters

My beads did not make it into Beads and Beyond lampworking competition and not even showcased in the mag. I am kinda sad about that cos I really liked them but there are some truly fab beads in it from other lampworkers that deserve to be showcased so from that point of view I am not sad. Some serious eye candy in it!!!

One final thing I am now offering TUITION!!!!! Taster classes to have a go at lampworking. Please visit my website for more info. Go on have a go it is great fun!!!

Gotta go hubby has just got home and he is making me a cup of tea. (Aww...bless him)

TTFNx

8 comments:

  1. They are god'damn gorgeous, Hun!! I love the same ones you do the best but they are all fabby!! You been using some of Beady Sams Frit Huh!!! I submitted my tut yesterday and I had a call today from Rebecca Hughes at B&B, I've got some tales to tell!! Hee hee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you BrieBrie13. congrats on your recent marriage:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Emma and yes Elaine I have read it ooer...

    ReplyDelete