Apparently yes....and the reading is quite scary. Savannah decided she was going to brush her teeth this evening unknown to us and during this little event she decided to eat the whole tube of toothpaste (as you do.....) I rang my mum (as you do.....) and said Help! we decided a glass of milk was in order and she would probably get laxative effects from the sorbitol and maybe a tummy ache and that was it. So....off I potter to my shed to make some beads. During my sesh I have a little ephiphany and have made some completely scrummy beads. I am completely getting into the bead making despite the cold and then a little thought worms its way into my head. What if you can overdose on toothpaste? What if there is an ingredient that you should not swallow in large quantities, I mean it does say to encourage spitting and not to swallow!
I turn the torch off, potter indoors nonchalantely so I don't stress hubby out and look toothpaste overdose up on the Internet. OMG Flouride can cause cardiac arrest!!! One call to NHS Direct later and we are cool but seriously toothpaste can be bad for your health! Toothpaste is now high up out of reach as are the Finish Quantum dishwasher tablets which Savannah also has a penchant for!!! Why can't she be more like Imogen she never did anything like that eat stuff, play with stuff? Still I guess having 2 the same would be boring, she is quite a cracker my Sassy bit full on and very high maintenance but fab!!!