Monday 12 January 2009

Ta Dah...

...Today I submitted my tutorial for Beads and Beyond magazine! I think it is for the April 2009 issue (issue19) so there is a little wait Feb issue just come out so 2 issues to wait! Not gonna say anymore you will have to buy it LOL ;-) It is not anything to challenging but it is my first tutorial so I am looking forward to the feedback and response from everyone!

There is only one week left in my January sale so get on over to my website and have a look Aurorabeadz

Other then that not much else to report! I am making a jens pind necklace at the moment with my own jump rings that I have cut. There are a few things to tidy up with the Koil Kutter but I am quite pleased! I will post a piccy when it is done! Maybe a while cos it is part of some bigger project.

Well best be off eldest daughter is hanging off my shoulder wanting to go on MSN. The computer just is not mine anymore!!!
TTFNx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got it all sorted! I know what you mean mine is always wanting to go on Runescape not much of an MSN fan yet!! I have a Tom-boy!! Hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete