Wednesday 22 July 2009

Finally a picture of the prize for this months draw!

Hoorah Finally I have got my act together! The picture above is this months prize for my monthly prize draw! I know you have all been waiting with baited breathe for so long and I honestly hope it does not disappoint. Classic black and white complimented with sterling silver findings makes these a lovely set to wear for special occasions as well as everyday!

All you have to do is go to my Etsy page here register (it is free see my post from a couple of days ago!) and favourite my shop. All those people listed in my favourites on the 31st July 2009 will be entered into the draw.

Next month there will be a diferent task for you to do to be in with a chance of a prize and every 6 months or so I will do a big draw to include everyone on all my mailing lists etc! In the words of a famous weekly prize draw "you gotta be in it to win it" not millions I am afraid but a little something to show my appreciation for you all.

Other news: I have uploaded new stock today in both my Etsy shop (see link above) and my website here

The moody blues set that you can see and the Rolling stones ones are definitely sets that you will see more of in other colours! I am still struggling to find a signature bead and think that maybe that will come in its own good time meanwhile I enjoy swinging between the precision of dots and lines and the freedom granted by organic beads and the Moody blues set are a particular favourite at the moment

TTFN xx

1 comment:

  1. Already fav'd your shop long ago :o)

    Enjoy a Tremendous Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete