Tuesday 14 July 2009

My first vintaj necklace



I have bought a small amount of vintaj brass findings and thought I would have a play and see what it is like. I am a bit of a bore when it comes to findings sterling silver and that is about it! But this vintaj looks quite nice. I was making some nugget frit beads yesterday that reminded me of rose gardens and I thought this would look lovely with teh vintaj brass. So.....here it is, this one is mine and is limited cos I only bought little amounts of stuff but I think I can make a range out of this! It is a choker with 2 strands. Bottom bigger strand has 3 of my nugget frit beads and the other strand has 6 6mm swarovski crystals hung from it and I quite like it! I am wearing it to my work leaving do tonight so I hope I will get some feedback there but I would love to hear what you guys think as well!

What do you think?
TTFN x

1 comment:

  1. Patricia Heaton18 July 2009 at 23:10

    I absolutely LOVE this necklace. I would buy this if you put it up for sale!!

    ReplyDelete