Saturday 28 February 2009

New stock



I have finally managed to get some new stock onto my website there are 3 new bead sets well actually 2 new beads set and one focal bead! I am quite pleased with these. Been a bit slack lately with getting stuff into the shop but hopefully things will settle a bit now! Work is very busy in my other job at the moment. I have 5 weeks of 18 hours a week teaching and 1 day for admin, lesson prep and keeping up with my students in practice. Working part time is quite challenging for my poor time management skills but I am getting there.

I have had an email from the "One year on" people and judging is on 13th March with announcements from 1st April. To say I am now nervous is an understatement. I still think I have just given them something to have a laff at but that is just my lack of confidence. I have had some lovely comments and people have been really encouraging. I will have to wait and see I guess.

I am hoping that Spring may finally have sprung. The weather yesterday was positively gorgeous 16 degrees in Medway where I was teaching it was lovely.

Right I have a 3 year old to feed it is getting close to lunch so I best be off. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you very soon
TTFN x

1 comment: